Google+  with milk and sugar blog: Peachy Keen Pinterest

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Peachy Keen Pinterest

happy summertime my friends.

***

These peachy treats have been making my mouth water...



source Cooking Melangery via Pinterest
a sweet and tangy peach crostata with cardamom...  



source Yummy Mummy via Pinterest

a literal peach pie, with crust all the way around the pitted peach...



source My Recipes via Pinterest
grilled peach slices stacked with mozzarella and a zesty honey cilantro dressing...

source The Kitchn via Pinterest
peach wedges with prosciutto and goat cheese.



Don't these look amazing?


5 comments:

  1. AMAZING! I love peach. That one with the stacked peaches and mozzarella got my mouth watering too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, these looks great. What did we do before Pinterest?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...I am so hungry now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yum! the peach prosciutto bruschetta looks amazing!
    p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...