Google+  with milk and sugar blog: Tube Tuesday {w/ fun}

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tube Tuesday {w/ fun}

Poetry, Journey, and Space Jam. My favorite things come together in this inspirational video. I know, I know...  I am about 3 months late on this YouTube phenom. But to me it is brand new. My besties always update me on the fun videos when we hang out, so needless to say our NY trip had many a nights ended with silly videos. We spent plenty of time quoting the video below, this one, and this one.






"You've just been "pep-talked"."

UPDATE: I've had this scheduled for a few days now, but in the midst of the Boston bombings it has taken on new meaning. My heart aches for the people affected by this tragedy. 

“If life is a game, aren’t we all on the same team? 
I mean really, right? I'm on your team. Be on my team."


3 comments:

  1. KRISTIN!!! Oh my gosh!! I love the "Eww" video! I had not seen that before. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Kid President...and that last quote is very meaningful. I wish everyone could just come together to stamp out these devastating events that keep occurring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love kid president.
    You're so right, I love how wise that is.
    Oh, gosh he's so cute I just want to eat him!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...