Google+  with milk and sugar blog: House Hunters {w/ life}

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

House Hunters {w/ life}

via
Ideas for decorating my home have been pouring out of my brain like crazy lately.

New color combinations, patterns that captivate my attention but aren't too busy to be vetoed by my other half,  clever tricks and tips for organization, the list goes on.

Husband and I sold our condo in August and are now living in a 5 bedroom, 3 bath house in a great neighborhood.

One thing about that, though. The homeowners - my in-laws - live there too.


So needless to say, we are not in a place, physically or otherwise, where we can actually decorate.

Of course because I can't, it's what I really want to do. And I keep finding more ideas, and items on sale, and fun projects...

But alas, I'm consciously choosing to not buy anything now. And really, won't it be so much better to plan things once I know what our home will actually look like? Common sense to most people, but a huge revelation to me.

Regardless, here are a few of the designs I've been drooling over:










Find more on my home-y Pinterest boards:








1 comment:

  1. Just keep pinning away and when it's time to make your move you will be ready! More then ready!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...