Google+  with milk and sugar blog: Sunday Currently Vol. 1 {w/ life}

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sunday Currently Vol. 1 {w/ life}

via
Reading The Light Between Oceans and finding myself nervous for what will happen next.

Writing this post and finishing one for tomorrow about juice cleanses.

Listening to the sound of the t.v. my husband is watching. I love spending time with him, even when we are doing different things.

Wearing a grey tunic dress with burgundy leggings. It's starting to feel a little bit cooler around here so I jump at the opportunity to wear anything warm and seasonal.

Drinking 
chai tea....mmmm.

Feeling warm and snuggly, especially as my pup nuzzles me.

Clicking on recipes for pumpkin everything. I think I will make pumpkin risotto, pumpkin soup and more pumpkin muffins today.

Dreaming about my upcoming trip to Kauai and the relaxation, adventure and fun that will be had.

Linking up with Lauren at Siddathornton.

6 comments:

  1. ooo i read that book and LOVED it,couldn't put it down!

    pumpkin everything is my Fall motto :)

    cute blog!

    happy sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm listening to the audiobook for The Light Between Oceans and I totally know what you're talking about. I get sick to my stomach for them! When are you going to Kauai? My husband and I were stationed in Hawaii and went on our honeymoon in Kauai. It's so beautiful and we can't wait to go back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tunic sweater and chai tea - sounds lovely! And I have to say, I've been fortunate to visit three Hawaiian islands and Kauai is far and away my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit sounds so cute! And I am on the pumpkin train too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo... pumpkin! Have fun in HI. I had a blast when I went to Maui two years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that just being in the same room with my husband is special, even if he is watching a TV show while I read blogs. It is one of those seemingly simple things that is actually quite important in a relationship.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...